Garage Sale Information & Registration
Your #1 Aldergrove Realtor, is sponsoring his
11th Bi-Annual GARAGE SALE EVENT
on May 12th, 2018 9am-3pm, exclusively for your neighborhood, in appreciation of having the opportunity of meeting your real estate needs for the Last 18 Years!
RAY will provide you FREE of CHARGE, with the following materials and DELIVER TO YOUR HOME, the week of the GARAGE SALE:
Ray will also be advertising the event in 3 local papers!!!
Join in with other home owners in your neighbourhood! Have fun and make some $$$!
Fill out the garage sale registration form below...
Tips on planning a fun and profitable $$ GARAGE SALE
- Check with friends,relatives and neighbors to see if they would like to join you in holding a garage sale or if they have anything they would like you to sell for them.
- MORE SELLERS means LESS WORK, and a larger inventory means more buyers.
- If possible, plan to set up your sale items in a covered area, so you can still hold the sale if weather turns to rain.
- Price your items fairly but keep in mind some people will want to bargain, so don’t make your prices too low.
Be an effective seller.
- Make sure you have lots of small bills and change in your cash box or apron for the day of the sale.
- Keep track of your initial “float” so that you can get an accurate picture of your profits at the end of the sale.
- If you are selling clothing, display it on hangers.
- Display items other than clothing on tables and make sure the items are not crowded.
- Be prepared to slash items as the sale nears the end.
- After the sale, leftover items can be donated (if you like) to a local charity such as Big Brothers, Salvation Army etc.
Know what to sellYou may be surprised that what you have no use for and in fact think is junk, someone else is thrilled with.
Here are some ideas of what you can sell.
- Appliances large and small
- Books , paperback and hard cover
- Costume jewelry
- Sports equipment
- Linens / bedding
- Children’s toys
- Flatware – silver and stainless steel
- Baby equipment
- Phonograph records / tapes
- Shoes / boots
- Patio equipment, picture /frames
- Garden tools
- Kitchen utensils / gadgets
- China /
- Clothing, especially children’s
- Cookies and lemonade stands
ENTRY DEADLINE?...NO LATER THAN...MONDAY, APRIL 30TH, 2018
Phone: 604-533-3491 Email: email@example.com