Garage Sale Information & Registration
Ray Bernier, Your Local Aldergrove Realtor, is sponsoring his
10th Bi-Annual GARAGE SALE
on September 24th, 2016 9am-3pm, exclusively for your neighborhood, in appreciation of having the opportunity of meeting your real estate needs!
RAY will provide you, free of charge, with the following materials and deliver to your home, the week of the GARAGE SALE:
- Price Stickers
- Marking Pen
- Cash Box
Ray will also be advertising the event is 3 local papers!!!
(Lemonade/coffee stands worked very well last time). Get the whole family involved!
Join in with other home owners in your neighbourhood! Have fun and make some $$$!
2 Ways To Register:
Tips on planning a fun and profitable $$ GARAGE SALE
- Check with friends,relatives and neighbors to see if they would like to join you in holding a garage sale or if they have anything they would like you to sell for them.
- MORE SELLERS means LESS WORK, and a larger inventory means more buyers.
- If possible, plan to set up your sale items in a covered area, so you can still hold the sale if weather turns to rain.
- Price your items fairly but keep in mind some people will want to bargain, so don’t make your prices too low.
Be an effective seller.
- Make sure you have lots of small bills and change in your cash box or apron for the day of the sale.
- Keep track of your initial “float” so that you can get an accurate picture of your profits at the end of the sale.
- If you are selling clothing, display it on hangers.
- Display items other than clothing on tables and make sure the items are not crowded.
- Be prepared to slash items as the sale nears the end.
- After the sale, leftover items can be donated (if you like) to a local charity such as Big Brothers, Salvation Army etc.
Know what to sellYou may be surprised that what you have no use for and in fact think is junk, someone else is thrilled with.
Here are some ideas of what you can sell.
- Appliances large and small
- Books , paperback and hard cover
- Costume jewelry
- Sports equipment
- Linens / bedding
- Children’s toys
- Flatware – silver and stainless steel
- Baby equipment
- Phonograph records / tapes
- Shoes / boots
- Patio equipment, picture /frames
- Garden tools
- Kitchen utensils / gadgets
- China /
- Clothing, especially children’s
- Cookies and lemonade stands
ENTRY DEADLINE?...NO LATER THAN...MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2016
Phone: 604-533-3491 Email: email@example.com